|
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Last blogged @ 7:27 PM FIRST day of march holidays!!
I woke up only at 11 plus in the morning today :P Piggy me!! It felt so good to be able to lie in bed till late morning. It's been so long since i last woke up this late. School life is really tiring. Just imagine having to wake up at 5am every morning. And I have to leave home the latest by 5.50am so as to not risk myself from being late for school. Finally, i get a chance to rejuvenate myself this holiday. Met weiyuan today at 2 plus. I was late as usual. So paiseh la. I am always the late one:X We went back to shengsiong to get our payslips, reprimand ah hock, kan nan ren(for weiyuan only) and to buy things. Haha! Kill so many birds using one stone. LOL!! I only managed to get back my January payslip la. And i worked till the 12th of feburary lo >.< Everybody else got back 2 payslips except for me. But nevermind la. As long as i got the pay jiu okay lerh:) Ah hock is back at shengsiong jbh today. He is transferred back for 2 days. After which, he will be tranferred to another branch somewhere at holland village. Weird right? Transfer here and there de. Anyway, weiyuan and i went to scold ahhock for not turning up that day. But i ended up being suan-ed by him la. Stop matching me and shaohong together kayys?! There is TOTALLY NO LINK between me and that irritating fellow!! I will not like that fellow even if i am blind!! Hmph!!! And that weijie.. Ruined my reputation!! Please get the joke right before making any comments la!! ARGH~ So maddening!! Saw ah jian's rebonded hair today. Weiyuan say he look better this way. But i dont think so :p His hairstyle looks sort of weird to me! Opps :X Went back home about 4 plus after finish buying the things on my shopping list.( In fact it is more of my mum's shopping list rather than mine..) I really miss working days. The people, the sense of belonging there, the fun, the jokes, the laughters.. Haiix:( Think i wouldnt be visiting shengsiong that often either lerh. No reason for me to go back. Feels very extra there... I miss the METRO staffs too!! So long never see you all le. About 2 months le ba.. Wanted to go for the outing today. But i couldnt make it. So sad:( Plan another outing soon kayys?? I will definitely make it the next time round:) Ohya!! I added a slideshow to my blog:) Nice photos<3 |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |