|
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Last blogged @ 8:57 PM SUNDAY!!! Haiix:( I dont like sundays! Simply dread the feeling that there will be school the next day. I wanna sleep till late morning~ I wanna slack~
As usual, loads of undone tutorials. I just cant seem to study nowadays. Dont even want to think bout the tonnes of schoolwork i have. I DONT LIKE SCHOOL!! Gonna write 2 essays tomorrow. GSC and GP. ARGH~ 8 consecutive periods. Just imagine 2hrs and 40mins of essay writing. I can really die. I bet i cant finish writing both of my essays. Can flunk both my essays i guess. And that GSC teacher actually said that she will be giving impression marks for the essays. I think the 1SC7 students are really gonna suffer. Went to shengsiong with weiyuan just now to buy some things for my class's fund raising thingy. I have to bring so much stuffs to school tomorrow!! 1SC7 will be selling FRIED MARS BARS, MILKSHAKE, ICECREAM & COOKIES on tuesday!!! Yum yum YUM~ Need to go and finish up my tutorials. Blog again soon~ |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |