|
Friday, July 4, 2008
Last blogged @ 11:25 PM FRIDAY! The last day of the school week. Always feel so relieve and good on fridays:)
Got back my GP terms paper today. I did very badly this time round. I failed. Haiis:( I didnt managed to finish my paper. Left the whole of my AQ blank. As usual, BAD time management. Luckily i did okay for my CA, so i managed to pass on the overall. Need to do more timed practices lerh~ TWO HOURS AND FORTY MINUTES BREAK:) Had lunch and then went to the library with zhixuan, shenghui and barnabas to study. Studied CHEMISTRY, chemical equilibrium. I realised that i had forgotten everything that was taught during the lectures. I had a hard time trying to understand the lecture notes larh:( Tried the tutorial questions. But sadly, i couldnt do them. Haiis.. Oh well, at least i really tried. Studied till damn sian. Soon, zhixuan and barnabas left for their classes, leaving me and shenghui in the library. All of the sudden, we started videoing each other. LOLs!~ And obviously my videoing skill is much better than shenghui's. I managed to take 6 videos of her and she took only 3. And i can see her whole face clearly in my videos. Whereas, in the videos that shenghui took, my face couldnt be seen at all. Only one of my eye could be seen in ONE of the videos. (I covered my face using my pullover that i brought to school, so only my hands could be seen xP) Hahas!~ I am still in the midst of considering whether to upload the unglam videos episode 1 to 8 of shenghui onto my blog. Wahaha!~ We had a health talk for PE lesson today. Learnt quite alot of 'new' stuffs. Very enriching. LOLs!~ Went for interact club general meeting after school. It ended at about 5 pm. After which, i trained to JP to shop for some stuffs and return my library books. Went to Watsons, NTUC, Popular, NLB and the Pets station. Reached home only at 7 plus pm.. Some random photos of the day.. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |