At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Last blogged @ 7:21 PM

Wee~ I am oficially SEVENTEEN!!! My new target now is EIGHTEEN lerh!~

My seventeenth birthday is a very enjoyable one:) Hahas~ THANKS PEOPLE!! Thanks to all my metro colleagues, shengsiong colleagues , friends, classmates and cousins who sent birthday greetings to me! Thanks for all the presents too!! I really appreciate them^^ I LOVE you people!!! I hereby send my flying kiss to you all --- MUACKSSSS<3 Haha:D

. xiaofen . aily . jasper . yvonne . mingyi . tiongjun . weiyuan . lihong . phyo . qinglin . jonathan . xingying . yingxin . shili . ken. jasmine . lyn . shuqiao . chrisan . finna . zhixuan . shenghui . barnabas . mitchell . aloysius . kenneth . amelia . yishi . charmaine ang . constance. ruiting . lixuan . wanxiang . terri . zhimin . charmaine phang . samuel . jeren . dennis . lynn . rachelle . carol .

Have been receiving BIRTHDAY GREETINGS & PRESENTS for the past whole week. I just simply love BIRTHDAYS!

Also, THANK YOU WEIYUAN!! She countdown-ed together with me last night larh. Or rather, she made me countdown. From minutes to seconds. LOLs!! And she is the first one to greet me 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' on 23042008 and the time was 00:00. (this part of the post is specially requested by weiyuan :p) Though her birthday greeting came with some nonsense wishing and was very crappy. Hahas.

School today was FUN. I dunno how many times my class sang the birthday song for me lorh. Made me so paiseh :p Had oreo cheesecake too. YUMMY~ I think 1SC7 is soo fun and lovable! We always have so much fun and laughters in class, which totally brightened up the supposingly boring day.

Went for Interact club CIP after school at NUH. Then met carol jie at JP. Went home and had BIRTHDAY CAKE AGAIN! I am so gonna grow FATTER>< But who cares?!~ Hahas!!





Disclaimer

#01: Hello!!~
#02: Feel free to visit my blog..
#03: Do tag before you leave:)



Profile

Photobucket

michelletohchyekian
nineteen
23041991
taurus
freethinker
single
pioneerprimary
nanhuahigh
anglochinesejuniorcollege
nanyangpolytechnicshs


Hearts

freedom
fun
shopping
outings
camwhoring
kboxing
hangingout
cuddlystuffs
chocolates
icecream
PINKblackwhite
family
cousins
friends


Desires

stay happy and carefree
be confident
stay optimistic
everyone around me to be safe
travel around the world


Calender

09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP
16 Sept- SHOPPING
18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE
19 Sept- sleepover
20 Sept- GENTING!
21 Sept- GENTING!
22 Sept- GENTING!
23 Sept- GENTING!
24 Sept- Gathering
18 Oct- Semester 2 starts


Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard




Affiliates

MY FACEBOOK:D

MY FRIENDSTER:D

♥amelia

♥anthony

♥bernice

♥brian

♥jeffery

♥krystal

♥kutti

♥lixuan

♥lovelle

♥rachelle

♥rachelle.private

♥terri

♥terry

♥tiongjun

♥weiyuan

♥yishi

♥yvonne

♥zhimin



Archives



Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.