|
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Last blogged @ 1:45 PM HAPPY LABOUR DAY TO ALL!~
Public holiday. No school today:) Feel so happy. Wanted to go out with my some of my classmates today initially. But was feeling quite tired and was having a slight headache in the morning. Wasnt in the mood to go out either. And only so few of them were going. So i decided to stay at home instead. Gonna spend the whole day mugging at home. I am so drained of ideas for the pw's GPP. My mind is like completely blank and my head hurts so much :( ARGH!! I hate it >.< Someone give me some inspriations. I seriously dont want to think any more! Haiis.. I GIVE UP! Have to start revising my math. I havent even finish the first tutorial. And i dont understand anything from the first chapter larh. Math CA is next next week. I really have to buck up before its too late. Off to do my chemistry assignment now~ |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |