|
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Last blogged @ 7:32 PM I had a looonnngggg sleep last night. Slept all the way from 11pm last night till about 11am this morning. About 12 hours of sleep larh>< Was supposed to go for the smc summer camp dry run at the botanical gardens this morning. But i overslept xp So unlike me!! Hahas!~ I forgot about it larh. Too deeply asleep lerh. I woke up when my alarm went off at 6am in the morning. Then i switched off the alarm and went back to sleep again as i had totally forgot about the dry run.
I woke up again at 7.45am when lyn called me. (purple=me, orange=lyn) "Hello?" *trying hard to open my eyes* "Hello, michelle?" "Yes?" *still half asleep* "Where are you?" "Huh?" "I am at clementi mrt station already." "Huh?!~ ... OH SHIT!! I forgot!! What time are we suppose to meet?" (sat up and looked at my alarm clock) "7.45." (it was already 7.45am) "Sorry!!! I am still at home, in bed." So i didnt go for the dry run in the end as i couldnt possibly ask lyn to wait there for me. I will be really late larh!~ And i didnt feel like going there on my own. LoLs!! LYN, I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY!! I actually clean forgot about the dry run larh! How blur can i get? I guess i was simply too tired. After the call, i went back to sleep again. And slept all the way till about noon. It's as if i took sleeping pills larh! Its like so hard to wake myself up!! So i ended up staying at home and slacked for the whole day xp |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |