At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Last blogged @ 7:28 PM

Just realised that i haven been blogging for the past two days:p School these few days is simply CRAZZYYY!! Or rather, school is getting crazier and crazier each day. We are like chiong-ing almost everything, every single subject. Busy week rushing out assignments, preparing for tests, loads of deadline drawing near.. STRESS!!

I am so gonna fail my MATH CA. I simply did nothing, Just copied down the questions and started fliping the pages here and there. I didnt even manage to solve a single question. I think the maximum mark i can get is 3 out of 20. Which is an ultra 'U' grade. I really studied for math lerh:( But i just cant seem to do the freaking math sums!! I have so much to study and catch this coming june holiday. I DONT WANNA RETAIN J1!!

Just found out some activity which can be done to relieve stress in school. During the short short breaks.. Other than the 'thumbs' game and the 'ji ko pa'.. Which is..
CAMWHORING!!!

.shenghui.zhixuan.shuqiao.lyn.finna.me.
Photobucket

us again with random, extra dennis at the back :x
Photobucket

.barnabas.shenghui.me.aloysius.
Photobucket

.barnabas.jeren.shenghui.zhixuan.me.aloysius.
Photobucket

we really got nothing better to do..
Photobucket

we were seriously bored larh!~
Photobucket

me and zhixuan^^
Photobucket

.lyn.me.zhixuan.
Photobucket

.lyn.me.zhixuan. again!!
Photobucket

.lyn.shenghui.me.shuqiao.zhixuan.
Photobucket

.lyn.shenghui.me.shuqiao.zhixuan. AGAIN!~
Photobucket

.lyn.shuqiao.me.shenghui.zhixuan. AGAIN!!!~
Photobucket


shenghui and me :)
Photobucket

Hahas:) Thats all for now. Actually, there are more photos. Funny, spastic and even obscene ones.. Shant post them here for the sake of the viewers x)





Disclaimer

#01: Hello!!~
#02: Feel free to visit my blog..
#03: Do tag before you leave:)



Profile

Photobucket

michelletohchyekian
nineteen
23041991
taurus
freethinker
single
pioneerprimary
nanhuahigh
anglochinesejuniorcollege
nanyangpolytechnicshs


Hearts

freedom
fun
shopping
outings
camwhoring
kboxing
hangingout
cuddlystuffs
chocolates
icecream
PINKblackwhite
family
cousins
friends


Desires

stay happy and carefree
be confident
stay optimistic
everyone around me to be safe
travel around the world


Calender

09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP
16 Sept- SHOPPING
18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE
19 Sept- sleepover
20 Sept- GENTING!
21 Sept- GENTING!
22 Sept- GENTING!
23 Sept- GENTING!
24 Sept- Gathering
18 Oct- Semester 2 starts


Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard




Affiliates

MY FACEBOOK:D

MY FRIENDSTER:D

♥amelia

♥anthony

♥bernice

♥brian

♥jeffery

♥krystal

♥kutti

♥lixuan

♥lovelle

♥rachelle

♥rachelle.private

♥terri

♥terry

♥tiongjun

♥weiyuan

♥yishi

♥yvonne

♥zhimin



Archives



Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.