At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Last blogged @ 6:59 PM

Finally started studying today.

Went to the Macdonalds near my house to study with phyo today. He is now SUPER DARK larh! All because of his intensive water polo training during the holidays. It had been only two weeks since i last saw him and yet I almost couldnt recognise him when i met him just now. He said he is even darker than some of the indians in his class. LOL!

We stayed there for 5 hours from 1 plus pm in the afternoon all the way till 6 plus pm in the evening. Studied math and chemistry. Its been so long since i last sat down to study larh.

Did some math sums. Keeping asking phyo how to do this and how to do that. I am so screwed! I seriously know nothing!!~ Always stuck somewhere in the middle of the sum or what:( If not, there will be a careless mistake somewhere. Argh!~

Ended up spending most of the time explaining chemical bonding to phyo. Though my chemistry isnt that great either :x Can tell how bad his chemistry is right? Hahas! Even i know more than him :p LOL!! It was a good revision of chemical bonding though. I LIKE TEACHING:)

Spent some time crapping too. That guy is seriously full of crap! LOL!

I really NEED to MUG HARD for the next TWO WEEKS or I am so gonna FAIL my TERM EXAMS:(

I dont wanna retain J1...





Disclaimer

#01: Hello!!~
#02: Feel free to visit my blog..
#03: Do tag before you leave:)



Profile

Photobucket

michelletohchyekian
nineteen
23041991
taurus
freethinker
single
pioneerprimary
nanhuahigh
anglochinesejuniorcollege
nanyangpolytechnicshs


Hearts

freedom
fun
shopping
outings
camwhoring
kboxing
hangingout
cuddlystuffs
chocolates
icecream
PINKblackwhite
family
cousins
friends


Desires

stay happy and carefree
be confident
stay optimistic
everyone around me to be safe
travel around the world


Calender

09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP
16 Sept- SHOPPING
18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE
19 Sept- sleepover
20 Sept- GENTING!
21 Sept- GENTING!
22 Sept- GENTING!
23 Sept- GENTING!
24 Sept- Gathering
18 Oct- Semester 2 starts


Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard




Affiliates

MY FACEBOOK:D

MY FRIENDSTER:D

♥amelia

♥anthony

♥bernice

♥brian

♥jeffery

♥krystal

♥kutti

♥lixuan

♥lovelle

♥rachelle

♥rachelle.private

♥terri

♥terry

♥tiongjun

♥weiyuan

♥yishi

♥yvonne

♥zhimin



Archives



Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.