At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Last blogged @ 9:29 PM

WOOHOO!~

Term exams are finally over! Feeling so relieved that i dont have to chiong and mug today.. Though i think i will be getting alot of U grades this time round x(

Sat for my econs paper yesterday. I thought it was okay, not that bad. But i wonder if i will do well for it. The paper ended at 9.15am. Went to the General Office to collect some scholarship award then went home early.

Was quite happy that i managed to get the scholarship award (its a cheque). The school asked me to apply for it sometime ago, and i applied. I almost forgot about it until someone from the general office called me on tuesday to ask me to collect my award. At first, i thought there will be alot of successful applicants. But i later found out that there were only 3 successful applicants for each level, 3 from J1 and 3 from J2. I am so lucky to be one of the three larh!~

Bought brunch on my way home, ate and spent the rest of my day mugging biology. Slept only at 1 plus am.

Sat for my biology paper today. Actually, the paper is rather easy. But i am unprepared for the exam. Didnt memorise anything. So i screwed it up too:( I dunno why but i just cant think of what to write during the exams. I remembered everything only after the paper. Haiis.. Guess i just have to treat it as a lesson to study consistently and not mug last minute or your brain will crash like mine :x

Felt so shuang after biology paper. FINALLY LARH!~ When the invigilator announced that we are dismissed after bio paper today, Barnabas actually shouted "WOOHOO!" and the whole badminton hall turned around to look at him and started laughing. LoLs!! He was actually sitting beside me and he told me that he will shout when the teacher dismisses us. I thought that he was just joking. Didnt expect him to really shout out. Hahas:)

After the paper, me, lyn, shuqiao, chrisan, finna, mitchell and dennis took bus to town. We went to cine. Had brunch at pastamania. I ate a 7-inch sesame coriander chicken pizza by myself. Its delicious:) I like pastamania's pizza, the crisp part is very crunchy.

Then barnabas joined us. We then went to take neoprints!~ Hahas!! 8 of us squeezing in the neoprint machine. And mitchell's face like always cannot be seen. The top part of his face is always like cut off. LOLs!~ The disadvantage of being too tall.

After which, we went to the cinema to watch ' You dont mess with Zohan'. The show is SUPER SICK but FUNNY! Lame plot. But well, it was okay on the whole. Kept laughing throughout the show. Some parts are actually quite disgusting xp

After the show, we went to hereens to meet zhixuan, shenghui and jeren. Started walking around herreens, taka then wisma. Window shopped, look through some clothes, shoes and stuffs.

Left town at about 6pm. And trained home ALONE.( Added this line esp for barnabas as it seems like he likes to see this line in my blog post alot xD)Wahaha!~

Went to buy some stuffs on my way home and reached hone at 7plus pm.




I am gonna start studying tomorrow. I dont wish to chiong last minute again. Need to study more consistently. I dont want to retain J1. Anyone wanna join me?? I am not joking, i am not crazy either. Hahas^^ Promos is just about 3 months away, or maybe less. I cant afford to slack anymore.. Yup.. So jiayouus for me!~





Disclaimer

#01: Hello!!~
#02: Feel free to visit my blog..
#03: Do tag before you leave:)



Profile

Photobucket

michelletohchyekian
nineteen
23041991
taurus
freethinker
single
pioneerprimary
nanhuahigh
anglochinesejuniorcollege
nanyangpolytechnicshs


Hearts

freedom
fun
shopping
outings
camwhoring
kboxing
hangingout
cuddlystuffs
chocolates
icecream
PINKblackwhite
family
cousins
friends


Desires

stay happy and carefree
be confident
stay optimistic
everyone around me to be safe
travel around the world


Calender

09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP
16 Sept- SHOPPING
18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE
19 Sept- sleepover
20 Sept- GENTING!
21 Sept- GENTING!
22 Sept- GENTING!
23 Sept- GENTING!
24 Sept- Gathering
18 Oct- Semester 2 starts


Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard




Affiliates

MY FACEBOOK:D

MY FRIENDSTER:D

♥amelia

♥anthony

♥bernice

♥brian

♥jeffery

♥krystal

♥kutti

♥lixuan

♥lovelle

♥rachelle

♥rachelle.private

♥terri

♥terry

♥tiongjun

♥weiyuan

♥yishi

♥yvonne

♥zhimin



Archives



Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.