At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Last blogged @ 6:25 PM

Lessons started today. Had a long, boring and tiring day in school today. I am having a bad flu. Didnt feel like attending school at first. But i didnt want to miss the lessons. Reached school about 45mins earlier than the reporting time as usual.

The first lesson we had was Econs lecture. I really made up my mind to focus and really listen in lectures this term. I was trying so hard to concentrate during the econs lecture today but i seriously cant stand the lecturer. He just cant seems to speak properly. He kept repeating himself like as if he is stuttering adn he also kept mumbling to himself. Whats worse is that he loves to crack really lame jokes, those that are not funny at all. Argh!~

Then had PE lessons. Our PE teacher wasnt here again. So we had a relief teacher today. Didnt do anything except for taking our height and weight.

Met our new biology tutor during biology tutorial today. MISS FONG, a new teacher to the school. Well, dont really know her yet. But i hope she is good. Had a recap on the cell division lecture.

No chemistry practical today. So the chemistry lab lesson was changed to tutorial. Met our new chem teacher too. MISS KOH, also a new teacher to the school. I have got a feeling that i will miss ben pooi's lesson. Spent more than half of the lesson on introduction,expectations and stuffs.Got back our chemistry terms paper. And poof. My last glimpse of hope gone, the only H2 that i have some chance of getting a pass. I failed chemistry:( I dunno why. I studied for chem larh!~ Disappointed. Well, maybe i wasnt prepared enough. I sort of expected it anyway.

Then had math lecture. Started on a new chapter. MACLAURIN"S SERIES. Some expansion thingy. Keep differentiating and differentiating. Differentiate until headache x( The lecturer said that we have to finish this chapter in two lectures. I hate it when we have to rush through the topics. I am a slow learner, i need time to absorb!~ And they are just simply throwing everything to you all at one goal, expecting you to catch everything at the same time. ARGH!~

Biology lecture was okay. Continued from where we have stopped in term two, on the chapter genetic basis for variation. Learnt something new, the 'CHI-SQUARED TEST'. One thing about biology, i can understand what that is taught, i find it interesting, but i just cant remember them. Its like hell loads of memorising. And when i try to memorise them, everything gets mixed up. Really mixed up, like rojak. And sometimes i will tend to forget some parts and pieces. Its really horrible.

Didnt do much during General Paper tutorial. New topic on government and politics. We had a quiz in countries and their capitals just now. I dont know a single thing :x DRY DRY DRY topic. I wonder how i am suppose to survive through it. Madam passed a sheet of paper with our overall CA marks for us to check today. I got a C. And for GP, the CA marks will take up 50% of our terms mark:) Hahas!~ The first 'C' i got since i entered JC. Have been struggling to PASS all the other subject.

Stayed back in school to collect our collegiate tee. Finally after waiting so long. Was complaining about it only in the morning and the tees were ready for collection in the afternoon. LOLS!~

After which, i went for lunch with zhixuan, shenghui, barnabas and jeren. Ate SUBWAY at holland:D Bused back to bouna vista with them and i went home alone while the rest returned to school for their cca trainings. Reached home at about 6pm.

A long day i had in school right? I dont like tuesdays. Long boring day with only a miserable 40min break for us to change into our school uniform and eat :(

Shall go study now..





Disclaimer

#01: Hello!!~
#02: Feel free to visit my blog..
#03: Do tag before you leave:)



Profile

Photobucket

michelletohchyekian
nineteen
23041991
taurus
freethinker
single
pioneerprimary
nanhuahigh
anglochinesejuniorcollege
nanyangpolytechnicshs


Hearts

freedom
fun
shopping
outings
camwhoring
kboxing
hangingout
cuddlystuffs
chocolates
icecream
PINKblackwhite
family
cousins
friends


Desires

stay happy and carefree
be confident
stay optimistic
everyone around me to be safe
travel around the world


Calender

09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP
16 Sept- SHOPPING
18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE
19 Sept- sleepover
20 Sept- GENTING!
21 Sept- GENTING!
22 Sept- GENTING!
23 Sept- GENTING!
24 Sept- Gathering
18 Oct- Semester 2 starts


Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard




Affiliates

MY FACEBOOK:D

MY FRIENDSTER:D

♥amelia

♥anthony

♥bernice

♥brian

♥jeffery

♥krystal

♥kutti

♥lixuan

♥lovelle

♥rachelle

♥rachelle.private

♥terri

♥terry

♥tiongjun

♥weiyuan

♥yishi

♥yvonne

♥zhimin



Archives



Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.