|
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Last blogged @ 7:43 PM MOODY EMO DAY x(
Was feeling so down early this morning. I dunno for what reasons. I felt unwell and yet i cant explain how unwell i was. Dont feel like coming to school at all. Reached school and emo-ed throughout the assembly. PROJECTWORK really sucks! I hate it. There is like just so much to do! I am still unsure of how i am suppose to improve on my eom larh!~ And WR final draft is due NEXT WEDS :( I took almost 30 mins to finish my that small bowl of yong tau foo today during my break. Not sure of why, but even the food taste awful. Maybe it was because i was feeling awful :x BUS DRIVER MR TAN IS NOT GOING TO TEACH US ANYMORE!!~ So sad can? He is retiring. He is only 55/56 man!~ He is a very cute and nice teacher. Why all our H2s teachers left our class? First it was BEN POOI, then it was Mrs Hong and now MR TAN x(( They are all very nice teachers larh!~ Today is our last lesson with MR TAN already. We are so gonna miss him. Our class took a photo with him after our class today.. ![]() Had a talk on "goals settings and portfolio" in the hall during PCCG period today. Wasnt listening throughout the whole talk. It was super boring and dry.. I think more than half of the students in the hall was dozing off. Went to NUH after school for the mobile library CIP. Was super pissed off by SOMETHING.(Yes, you are just something or maybe even nothing to me.) I dont like you. No no. I HATE YOU. I DETEST YOU! The sight of you turns me off. Your voice annoys me. Your presence makes me feel disgusted. I am TOTALLY PISSED OFF by you. I tried to ignore your existence. But i cant. Even if i really cant see you, i can HEAR you from like dunno how far away. Do you know how much you contribute to noise pollution? I tried to treat you as a normal friend. But whenever i see your face, i dunno why, but i feel damn sick+annoyed+irritated+disgusted. It started off by just disliking your character, then your personality, then your actions and then your face. And NOW, i DISLIKE you. Its a torture to have to see you 5 days a week. You are really that annoying and disgusting to me. SO, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!~ Good for you if you read this. Good for you too if you didnt read this. I tried to make myself like ACJC and to like my class. But i failed. I seriously cant make myself to like either of them. I hate all those hypocrites. I dont like the culture in AC. I have loads of regrets. I am struggling like dunno what now. I shldnt have come here at all in the first place. I dont belong here. And there is no point of trying so hard to to fit myself into this place when i dont feel the slightest sense of belonging. I used to love going to school. But now, its not the same anymore. At times i really wonder if i am really sick or i just dont want to go to school. Is it the feeling of not wanting to go to school that encourages me to be sick? I just wanna be MYSELF. The TRUE me. And not someone i am trying so hard to be to fit into this place. I LOVE MYSELF, THE WAY I AM!~ I AM NOT GONNA CHANGE MYSELF FOR ANYTHING OR ANYONE. COZ I AM JUST ME. LIKE IT OR NOT, I DONT BOTHER. |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |