|
Monday, July 21, 2008
Last blogged @ 9:46 PM YAWN :O
Monday Blues:( Long and tiring mondays :x The band people are finally back today!~ Kenneth, Char ang and Constance, WELCOME BACK:) Two whole weeks in Switzerland. Must be damn fun larh! But you guys sure have loads of schoolwork to catch up now. Jiayouus kayys?! I declare that i am SUPER LAZY. I dont feel like doing any work. So many assignments deadlines and tests coming up. Yet, i am still in the kind of slacking mood. Unwilling to budge. I am feeling damn tired larh. Damn sick of school already. Never ending workload, rushing and rushing through everything. Insufficient time to even catch a breath. I think i will soon die due to lack of oxygen. The pace in school is like so damn fast! How can i ever catch up? I wonder how the rest can cope. Maybe because they are faster learners and they are much more hardworking than me. Some people are like really mugging hard. I really feel like giving up at times. Haiis~ Watched FATED TO LOVE YOU episode 19 today:) I cant help it. Its really a very nice show:) I cant wait till next week for the next episode. But this is the only show i watch throughout the week and its the second last episode already. So, i will really STUDY and not watch any shows starting from next TUESDAY. I am gonna start my 'no life' life really soon. *Sounds so contradicting* Some random pictures taken today.. me.zhixuan.aloynia ![]() me and dajie zhimin's ah lian pose :p Off to do my GP essay now.. Buaiis~ |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |