|
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Last blogged @ 7:41 PM Down, down, ULTRA DOWN x(
Having mood swings. Feeling very irritated and annoyed. EMO period again. I really hate this feeling!!~ YYUCKKKKIIIEEEE~ Studies is now my TOP priority, i dont wanna care about relationships for now. I am so gonna IGNORE those sickening faces like TOTALLY. I really really really need to catch up with my work. I think i am like the only slow one in my class. Everyone else is like doing well except for me. Maybe i am just STOOPID-er than the rest. Maybe is am just SLOWER then the rest. Maybe i am not putting in as much effort as the rest. I dunno why. But i feel super weird these few days. I get damn high at times and then feel damn down the next moment. Its like the extremes. I dont know why. Sometimes, for no reasons, i start to tear, like seriously cry all of the sudden, be it in the middle of the night or even in class. Sometimes, i just feel like sitting in the corner alone, gao zi bi, wanting some time and space of my own. Some told me that i am giving myself too much pressure and stress. But i dont think so. I am still so slack. Haiis~ NAPFA is driving me crazy! I seriously cannot make it. Cant they just let me fail? Tried jumping again today. As usual, i failed my sbj. Went home alone straight after school today. Bought some junk food on my way home. got home and i started EATING. I sat in front of the TV and soon, i realised that i finished one whole pack of chips and half a tub of chocolate ice cream all by myself. =(( |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |