At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Last blogged @ 10:12 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MITCHELL!!~

Was super tired today. Slept at 3 am in the morning chionging my econnect II. But i am glad that i managed to finish it on time.

Econs essay test is terrible. I dont have time to finish the paper as usual. Only that i didnt complete more of the the paper this time round. Feeling so damn sad larh!~ Its like you know what to write but just dont have enough time to pen all of them down. I think i am can only get at most a borderline pass this time round=(

Napfa test was just as bad. I failed again. But no more retest for me. I dont wanna retake again lerh.

Got back our biology CA paper today. I passed. But its only a C grade. Quite disappointed in myself. I really studied for this paper. I thought i was prepared. But still.. Exam stress? Freaked out? Maybe i wasnt that prepared after all. Well, at least i improved.

GP lessons was cancelled today as madam had to attend a talk and was not in school. So school ended early.

Went to dover market with my classmates for lunch. Someone self invited larh. WTH!~ But it doesnt bother me. I ignored him totally.

Went back to school for math ssp. Revision on Graphing Techniques. I managed to understand some concepts better. After the ssp class, i feel that our math tutor, miss tian is actually quite nice larh. I thought she is a very strict teacher but actually she is not that strict after all. Half way through ssp today, she suddenly asked the ssp grp why we are so restless in class. I thought she wanted to scold us for not paying attention enough. Then, she reached for a plastic bag that she brought to class and took out loads of gummy sweets and distributed the sweets to us. So sweet of her larh!~

Left school alone after SSP. Walked to the mrt station alone. The weather was like super cooling. Thought through alot of random things as i walked.. Feeling better all of the sudden.

Reached home at about 7pm..





Disclaimer

#01: Hello!!~
#02: Feel free to visit my blog..
#03: Do tag before you leave:)



Profile

Photobucket

michelletohchyekian
nineteen
23041991
taurus
freethinker
single
pioneerprimary
nanhuahigh
anglochinesejuniorcollege
nanyangpolytechnicshs


Hearts

freedom
fun
shopping
outings
camwhoring
kboxing
hangingout
cuddlystuffs
chocolates
icecream
PINKblackwhite
family
cousins
friends


Desires

stay happy and carefree
be confident
stay optimistic
everyone around me to be safe
travel around the world


Calender

09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP
16 Sept- SHOPPING
18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE
19 Sept- sleepover
20 Sept- GENTING!
21 Sept- GENTING!
22 Sept- GENTING!
23 Sept- GENTING!
24 Sept- Gathering
18 Oct- Semester 2 starts


Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard




Affiliates

MY FACEBOOK:D

MY FRIENDSTER:D

♥amelia

♥anthony

♥bernice

♥brian

♥jeffery

♥krystal

♥kutti

♥lixuan

♥lovelle

♥rachelle

♥rachelle.private

♥terri

♥terry

♥tiongjun

♥weiyuan

♥yishi

♥yvonne

♥zhimin



Archives



Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.