At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Last blogged @ 8:45 PM

LOOOOOOONNNNGGGGGG day in school today!~

Super tiring x(

PE lessons today was as fun as before. Played frisbee. I cant catch the frisbee properly. And it really hurts when the frisbee flies and hit you. I still prefer ball games.

Got back the electrochemistry quiz that we sat for last friday. I managed to pass. Borderline pass. LOLs! I must work harder for chemistry. Must at least get a C during promos.

I MUST PASS BOTH MY H2 BIO AND CHEM in order to promote to J2. (My math is hopeless lerh :x )

Math CA today was totally screwed up. I studied for the whole day yesterday and yet i cant seem to remember a thing. Look at the sums and i am totally clueless how to start solving them. I just hope that i wouldnt fail too badly.

Stayed back after school for math ssp today. Only about half of the ssp class turned up today larh. And of the half who turned up, only 3 were on time(tats me, charmaine and ang ren; tall from our math tutorial class). The rest came in at least 30 mins late. Some even came in towards the end of the lesson.

Left school after SSP. And the train was damn crowded. I waited for like three trains before i managed to board.

Reached home at about 7pm.

Baby nephew over at my house again tonight. Gonna do my PW stuffs now and go play with my nephew later xp





Disclaimer

#01: Hello!!~
#02: Feel free to visit my blog..
#03: Do tag before you leave:)



Profile

Photobucket

michelletohchyekian
nineteen
23041991
taurus
freethinker
single
pioneerprimary
nanhuahigh
anglochinesejuniorcollege
nanyangpolytechnicshs


Hearts

freedom
fun
shopping
outings
camwhoring
kboxing
hangingout
cuddlystuffs
chocolates
icecream
PINKblackwhite
family
cousins
friends


Desires

stay happy and carefree
be confident
stay optimistic
everyone around me to be safe
travel around the world


Calender

09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP
16 Sept- SHOPPING
18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE
19 Sept- sleepover
20 Sept- GENTING!
21 Sept- GENTING!
22 Sept- GENTING!
23 Sept- GENTING!
24 Sept- Gathering
18 Oct- Semester 2 starts


Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard




Affiliates

MY FACEBOOK:D

MY FRIENDSTER:D

♥amelia

♥anthony

♥bernice

♥brian

♥jeffery

♥krystal

♥kutti

♥lixuan

♥lovelle

♥rachelle

♥rachelle.private

♥terri

♥terry

♥tiongjun

♥weiyuan

♥yishi

♥yvonne

♥zhimin



Archives



Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.