|
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Last blogged @ 8:41 PM SORRY!!~
I know i have been MIA for very long. I no longer have internet access at home. So i dont really get to come online not to say blog. But i will sign another home broadband plan real soon. Post promos period have been occupied by PW almost everyday. Currently at the MAC near my house doing my I&R for PW. Had my OP prelims this afternoon and it was pretty much okay. The assessors said that our OP was entertaining and well done on the whole. So, yup, QUITE HAPPY:) I did EXTREMELY BAD for my PROMOS. Not even sure if i can advance to J2 now. The Final Results will be out tomorrow, meaning after all the moderation and stuffs. Well, i am prepared for the worst. I have no one to blame except for myself. Havent been working hard enough for the whole past year. Slacked alot and have too much fun. I have to face the consequences somehow. Whatever it is, even if i really cannot make it and is leaving AC for good, noone (absolutely noone) shall feel sad for me kayys? I am so looking forward to the upcoming holidays. I am gonna work x) Meaning $MONEY$!! Wahaha!~ Okayys. My lappy's batt is dying. I will try to update soon:) Meanwhile, DONT MISS ME!!! |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |