|
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Last blogged @ 10:53 AM SORRY!!~
Its been a month plus since i last blogged. I know I have promised many to update but i kept failing to. Anyway, there are just too many things to update. PW oral presentation was over like damn long time ago. Everything went quite ok. Had a class bbq after our pw oral presentation. It was more of playing rather than eating. Almost all kena dunked into the pool. The bbq ended at 11 plus at night. Had loads of swimming sessions and sunburns. My skin is atill peeling off larh. I have been working since mid november. I am currently working in a crocodile boutique. So i seldom have free time now. Usually spend my off days at home resting. My w910i is half paralysed now. Dunno what happened to it. It was fine in the morning. Left it in my bag for the whole day. And it ended up paralysed at night. Half of the buttons are not functioning. SIANx( Got to go send my phone for servicing later. I dunno when will i be able to get back my phone. Till then.. |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |