|
Monday, March 30, 2009
Last blogged @ 2:16 PM I went to the polyclinic this morning. And its was damn crowed larh. I reached at about 9.30am. And the registration queue was super long. I was queued behind almost 100 other patients. Waited for about 40 minutes before it was my turn to register.
After registration, i continued to queue for the consultation. Waited for another hour or so before i get to see the doctor. According to the doctor, he suspects that i have got into contact with some sort of chemical which i am allergic to, thus resulting in the rashes. He told me a very long and chim medical term for my condition, but i cant remember. But he isnt sure what the chemical is. He said it maybe lab chemicals, chemical in detergents and cream or even some chemical in the surroundings. And i have to find it our myself. =.='' Well, i didnt use any new products recently and obviously i havent had a science practical for quite a long time. So i presume its the surroundings then. For a moment i thought i couldnt take bio and chem anymore. LOLs! Whatever that chemical is, dont you ever try coming near me again! I never ever want to get into contact with you again! My hands suffered so much because of you. My hands are now wrinkled, dry with protruding small lumps. Seriously, YUCK! Waited at the pharmacy for another 30 mins or so to collect my medications. I thought he would just give me an ointment cream or two. But i never expected to collect 6 kinds of medications; 1 antiseptic cleansing solution, 2 types of pills ( for day and night consumption) and 3 types of ointment cream (2 for treatment and 1 moisturiser). All of which is to help ease the itch and not really cure the rashes since they dont really know the actual cause. After the collection of medicine, i had to queue AGAIN for payment. Oh mans. Queued for another 15 mins and finally left the clinic at about 12noon. I spent most of the time at the clinic waiting larh. Luckily i brought my biology lecture notes with me. Or else i would having wasted so much time. To think i actually wanted to return back to school after visiting the doctor. My lessons end at 1.50pm today. If i had returned to school, i wouldnt even have an hour of lessons. So i walked to the market nearby to get some stuffs and pack lunch home for mummy and myself. Bought clothes for my baby nephew. A blue and white pyjamas with bear prints and a shirt. After which, i bused home and reached home at about 1.20pm. ----------------------------------------------------------------- We got back our chemistry terms paper today. And i am so GOING-FOR-SSP again. I got a 'S'. Ya, S for stupid, sucky, sobs. Damn dissappointing larh. I STUDIED for chemistry kayys? And i followed the lectures and tutorials closely for the entire term. I did all my tutorials, i listened in lectures despite how boring and the hard to understand kind of english the lecturers spoke. I did all the extra assignments given out all by myself. And i fared okay for all the assignments and tests. But yet, this is the kind of result i get eventually for my exams. I seriously dont know what else i can do! Or what did i do wrong?! I really feel like giving up at times. Why is it that i just cant perform for my exams? I am scared. Really scared. I dont know where this is going to lead me to. I know there is no turning back and there is no point regretting. But I dont know how is it possible for me to continue moving on. Its like i am in this continuous race, and everyone is overtaking me, i am just falling more and more far behind everyone else. I am so tired. I dont have to strength to continue the race anymore. I want to stop. But i know that if i stop, i wont even get a chance to see anyone else in front of me anymore. Cause no one is gonna stop because of me. And when everyone else has reached the finishing line, i will still remain at my spot, alone.. --i know crying is useless. but i just cant control it.. |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |