At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Monday, April 6, 2009
Last blogged @ 6:23 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to...
DasaoYUELING,
CousinCAROL,
ClassmateJEREN &
Ex colleagueYVONNE!!!~
Yup. All their birthdays fall on the 6th April. Cool huh!?
I am a multitasker. I am currently blogging cum listening to music cum smsing cum looking after and playing with my nephew (i place him in his playpen and dragged the playpen into my room). LOL!~ Quite pro isnt it? Even i am amazed by myself.
Not quite a good day for me today. I was almost late for school this morning. Waited for about 30 mins before i managed to board the feeder bus at the bus stop near my house. Yes, feeder bus. It usually comes once every 3-5 mins. For dont know what reason, the bus stop was super crowded this morning and i am not very good at squeezing. The bus stop was so packed that the number of people waiting was about 1.5 times the capacity of the bus shelter. I missed about 8 buses before i managed to board a double decker bus (i was one of the last few left at the bus stop).
Reached boon lay station at 7.02am. Boarded the train and reached bouna vista at about 7.18am. Chionged to school like crazy as i only had 7 mins if i dont want to be locked out of the hall. Thankfully, i made it to the hall just in time.
Ran 2.4 during mass PE today. I seriously cannot make it. Thanks to all those who cheered me on. But i still failed my timing. Whatever larh. I will fail my napfa anyway :x
Met up with rachelle after school today. We went to shop at JP. Wanted to study together intially but we ended up discussing school stuffs instead. We were looking at each others' exam paper. Hahas!~ Left JP at about 5 plus and bused home together.
Rachelle realised that i am retarded only today. I wonder if its a good thing or a bad thing. xp
Off to study!~ Chem SPA tomorrow ):
Disclaimer
#01: Hello!!~
#02: Feel free to visit my blog..
#03: Do tag before you leave:)