|
Friday, April 10, 2009
Last blogged @ 10:55 PM I happen to visit my class group, 1SC7, on facebook today. And i realised that we have taken quite alot of class photos unknowingly. The photos brought back alot of memories. Our class have went through quite alot together in the past year. So many things have happened. So many changes have been made. Many things are no longer the same as before.
I remember the first day of school. I stepped into AC wearing my nanhua uniform feeling ultra reluctant and out of place. I disliked AC. I am from the JAE batch. None of my close friends got into AC. I was all alone. Without friends, without any sense of belonging. Then i got to know to my OG mates. And soon, i had an OG clique. Spent about a week together with that clique. Having different subject combi, we crashed into each other's lecture and hanged out together almost every minute in school. Then we were allocated to our classes. Noone in my clique had the same subject combi as me and so i was the only one ending up in a SC class. I remember the first contact time i had in AC. I was quite excited and also nervous. I wondered how my classmates are like. When i entered the class, most of my classmates were already within their own groups as most of them are from the PAE batch and have known each other since the start of the year unlike me. But i could tell that a few of them were rather friendly and tried to make me feel welcome. And Mrs Wendy Sui. She was so nice. I felt so thankful. I remember when we first started our lectures in classes. I felt so loner. I sat alone in the lecture theatres as i didnt know anyone from my class. But after one or two lectures, my classmates were super friendly. They all moved over and sat with me in the LT when they saw me alone. Then, i started to feel like part of the class. After which there was FUN-O-RAMA, SMC summer camp, SENTOSA, CLASS BBQs etc. And no long after everyone were all together as one, SC7 the crazy class. We were like ROJAK, all mixed together. Had fun, craziness, madness, high-ness together. Obviously, we had politics within the class also. But i think our politics are only minor cases, not that significant. I recall all the fun we had since the start of school to the end where we reached the ultimate craziness due to PW madness. Hahas! On the whole, 1sc7'08 is a great class to be in (: FUN-O-RAMA 19th ![]() ![]() Mrs Hong! Ex-biology tutor ![]() Ben Pooi! Ex-chem tutor ![]() Mr Tan! Ex-math tutor ![]() Class BBQ ![]() Teacher's day!~ ![]() ![]() Last few days of sch as 1SC7 ![]() ![]() Formal class shot ![]() Informal Shots xD ![]() ![]() ![]() SC7, LETS ROCK ON!!! i know this is quite a random post~ |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |