|
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Last blogged @ 12:38 PM KO-ed.
I didnt attend school today again. But i did not pon school. I am SICK :( I have been on the runs since last night. I dunno why. And my running nose is getting worse. Fever's gone, but i feel damn giddy and headache. Actually, it sounds damn scary. I have all the symptoms of the swine flu (*touch wood*); flu, fever, headache, body aches, diarrhoea. But obviously, i have perfect reasons for them but not swine flu. Flu: Common flu since Sunday Fever + Headache: Bad weather coupled with running under the hot sun with flu Body aches: running Diarrhoea: not sure of reason :x I wanted to go to school this morning despite feeling really weak. But it started to POUR when i was about to leave for school. I didnt want to worsen my condition by getting myself in the heavy rain. So i decided not to go to school since i would not be able to focus in class either. Have been chem-ing for the entire morning. And i realised that my organic chem is getting really jumbled up. Everything is mixed together, like rojak. I am getting more and more confused. I need go through everything again and try putting all the pieces here and there together. JIAYOUUS! |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |