|
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Last blogged @ 2:31 AM PAIN x( Cramps. Period sucks. Why do girls need to go through this? Its a torture mans!
I think i am going to fall sick again. I keep sneezing and my head seems super heavy. SIAN. I dont want to be sick. I hate being sick. ARGH! Its like 2 plus am now. I am very sleepy. But the pain is really unbearable. Haiis.. This i going to be another random post. So you can skip it if you want. I realised that more and more people around me are in pairs. Maybe because this is the age where people go into the more serious kind of relationships. Some how, I seem quite odd. I dont know why. But i have got a feeling that i will remain single for the rest of my life. Like serious. And i think there is nothing wrong being single. I like being single. I am not pretty and have no figure. I am obviously not that kind of cute petite kind of girls that guys like(in fact, i am the total opposite). And personality wise, i am rather guyish. I treat guys as brothers. And even when someone ask me out, i will think he is having a joke on me. As in, it is like just simply wierd. Its like always the wrong person. Or maybe i just dont want to go into a relationship, dont feel like it. Its a good thing to be single isnt it? After seeing couples around you quarrel every now and then. How people get tied down by their steads and lose freedom. How couples argue over trival issues. How break up hurts etc etc. Cheers to being SINGLE!! Okay. I am super random and my mood is swinging like ting tong bells. The pain is killing me x.x |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |