At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Last blogged @ 2:21 PM

PISSED OFF.


I didnt go to school today. I waited for the feeder bus service at the bus stop for over 30 mins this morning. 7 or 8 buses passed but i cant get on any of them. The buses are either fully packed or not only a few can get onto it. And i cant squeeze as well as the others. Damn sian larh. I waited all the way till 7am at the bus stop and decided not to go to school as i was already late. Luckily there isnt many lessons today.


I got home, changed out of my uniform and went back to bed. Super tired larh. I think i have got a flu, running nose. My head felt super heavy too. I dreamt of school again last night. Can i ever stop having this sort of weird, tiring dreams? Damn sian larh. I can never sleep well. Its like studying 24 hours a day, even in my sleep.


METRO colleagues gathering tomorrow! But i dont know if i will be going :( I will be in school till about 5pm tomorrow. Can only join them halfway or what. I will see how again ba..


Shall start studying now..






Disclaimer

#01: Hello!!~
#02: Feel free to visit my blog..
#03: Do tag before you leave:)



Profile

Photobucket

michelletohchyekian
nineteen
23041991
taurus
freethinker
single
pioneerprimary
nanhuahigh
anglochinesejuniorcollege
nanyangpolytechnicshs


Hearts

freedom
fun
shopping
outings
camwhoring
kboxing
hangingout
cuddlystuffs
chocolates
icecream
PINKblackwhite
family
cousins
friends


Desires

stay happy and carefree
be confident
stay optimistic
everyone around me to be safe
travel around the world


Calender

09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP
16 Sept- SHOPPING
18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE
19 Sept- sleepover
20 Sept- GENTING!
21 Sept- GENTING!
22 Sept- GENTING!
23 Sept- GENTING!
24 Sept- Gathering
18 Oct- Semester 2 starts


Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard




Affiliates

MY FACEBOOK:D

MY FRIENDSTER:D

♥amelia

♥anthony

♥bernice

♥brian

♥jeffery

♥krystal

♥kutti

♥lixuan

♥lovelle

♥rachelle

♥rachelle.private

♥terri

♥terry

♥tiongjun

♥weiyuan

♥yishi

♥yvonne

♥zhimin



Archives



Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.