At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Last blogged @ 11:00 PM

PRACTICE WILL MAKE COMPLEX NUMBERS SIMPLIFIED.


I got back my terms result slip today. And i managed to pass the overall. I have been advancing and failing for so long lerh. Like finally, i passed. So i am officially out of SSP. But still, its not a good pass. Very borderline kind. I have to work so much harder to attain my desired results. I am so going to chiong my schoolwork.


I was struggling with my complex numbers tutorial just before i came here to blog. Managed to redo my entire tutorial 25 today. After about 4 hours of long struggle, i finally managed to understand complex number better and cleared much of my doubts. This is the first time i can do the entire tutorial on my own, know how to do every single question and actually understand what i am doing. Although it is only tutorial 25, which is the simpler part of complex number, it is already a big accomplishment for me (: And to think i actually sat down at my desk for 4 whole hours doing math. WOW! Its a good start i guess. Self -SSP.


JIAYOU! I will pass the upcoming mid year Math paper x)


Our civics tutor actually arranged a fixed seating arrangement for us in class today. YUP. J2s with class seating arrangement. Its like back to secondary school days larh. But well, it doesnt affect me much. I just find it weird :x


Quite a number in clique are some sort of feeling unwell today. Aloy with 'menses', zhixuan with blisters, Char phang with BAD cough, me with cramps..


We cracked alot of lame jokes in school today. It was retarded. But that's what kept us awake in class.


Aloy saw zhimin talking to our chem tutor after class today and he said that they were discussing on how Tollen and Brady were going to backstab Fehling using Benedict. Totally RETARDED!


We also came out with some funny questions.

1. Which is the vainest reagent in chemistry?
- Tollen's. Because it produces a silver mirror in each positive test.

2. Which is the most vulgar reagent in chemistry?
- conc. H2SO4 (KONG-H2-ASSHOLE-4)

3. Which reagent needs to attend SSP?
- Fehling's. (FAILing)

Ok. We are super boliao.


Recieved our new EZ-link card today. And yup, the primary school photo is used. The same photo as the old ez-link card. Thats the photo i took in primary 2 or 3, i cant really remember. That is like at least 8 years ago. If you guys want to scare yourself, you may have a look at it x)


READY?

3! 2! 1!


TADA!

Photobucket

Thats how i look about 8 years back. Actually not much difference as compared to some. I dont remember why i had such a wide grin on my face. LOLs!


Okays. I am going to study CHEM now for another 2 hours.


Cant sleep too late today :P


I need my sleep~





Disclaimer

#01: Hello!!~
#02: Feel free to visit my blog..
#03: Do tag before you leave:)



Profile

Photobucket

michelletohchyekian
nineteen
23041991
taurus
freethinker
single
pioneerprimary
nanhuahigh
anglochinesejuniorcollege
nanyangpolytechnicshs


Hearts

freedom
fun
shopping
outings
camwhoring
kboxing
hangingout
cuddlystuffs
chocolates
icecream
PINKblackwhite
family
cousins
friends


Desires

stay happy and carefree
be confident
stay optimistic
everyone around me to be safe
travel around the world


Calender

09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP
16 Sept- SHOPPING
18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE
19 Sept- sleepover
20 Sept- GENTING!
21 Sept- GENTING!
22 Sept- GENTING!
23 Sept- GENTING!
24 Sept- Gathering
18 Oct- Semester 2 starts


Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard




Affiliates

MY FACEBOOK:D

MY FRIENDSTER:D

♥amelia

♥anthony

♥bernice

♥brian

♥jeffery

♥krystal

♥kutti

♥lixuan

♥lovelle

♥rachelle

♥rachelle.private

♥terri

♥terry

♥tiongjun

♥weiyuan

♥yishi

♥yvonne

♥zhimin



Archives



Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.