|
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Last blogged @ 9:38 PM School has been boring lately. Other than lessons after lessons, there is pretty much nothing else.
Came back home after school today with a headache. The headache was so bad. Could not take it so i slept after i got home. Slept for about 2 hours from 6 to 8pm. Just woke up not long ago. I think i am gonna fall sick. Like really sick :( My head still feels so heavy and numb now. I think i am getting the flu from my classmates. Quite a few of them are having running nose. I think my class uses more than 10 packets of tissues each day. There is always someone asking around for tissue paper almost every single lesson. We should have a tissue paper supplier in class. Have not studied at all after i got home today. I think i am going to taking panadol extra later and see if it helps. Will most likely take a break tonight since i dont have any assignment due tomorrow. Or rather, i finished my tutorials beforehand already. One day of rest wouldnt harm i hope.. My rashes is finally all gone. My plams have the scaly texture now because of the dead skin. But the dead skin on my plams is like peeling off on its own now. Its like sun burn. Yuck. I need to get a hand mosturising cream. Was wearing this pair of earstuds to school today. And zhixuan's first reaction when she saw it was "Mummy, her ears are smiling at me!!" while tapping on char phang frantically. LOL! ZHIXUAN the retard. Heard from my mum that rachelle is hospitalised again today. She was still okay yesterday afternoon. I am not really sure of the cause of her hospitalisation yet. Sad that I cant go and visit her :( Hope and pray that she will be okay and everything will turn out fine for her. |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |