At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Last blogged @ 11:19 PM

Flu coupled with bad headaches.


Feel super sick since morning today. BAD headaches. But i still attended school as i realised that i have been missing quite a lot of classes lately due to my not feeling wells. And today is quite a long day of tutorials, dont want to miss it again. I seriously have no idea when will i fully recover.


Took pink slip and left school earlier today, after my last tutorial of the day. Got home and napped. My headache is still around after my nap :( I took medicine lerh. But its not very effective.


Pissed. Seriously, whats the problem with you? %!@#&^*!!! You think you are so great and well liked? You are so TOTALLY not. Stop acting cute when you are absolutely not. Who do you think you are? I am an eighteen year old. I defintely know what i should do and not to do. Asking you for permission for simple stuffs is merely out of respect. I could have just went off without asking. I was being polite to ask. Or maybe you dont deserve the respect at all. If you still didnt know, I didnt like you since the start. And with time, i dislike you more. To be exact, I HATE YOU! BYTCH.


KBOX session tomorrow is cancelled as rachelle couldnt make it ): SAD! Rachelle, you owe us one KBOX session. Will still be going out with lovelle tomorrow though (:


I hope miracles will happen and my flu will go away right now.





Disclaimer

#01: Hello!!~
#02: Feel free to visit my blog..
#03: Do tag before you leave:)



Profile

Photobucket

michelletohchyekian
nineteen
23041991
taurus
freethinker
single
pioneerprimary
nanhuahigh
anglochinesejuniorcollege
nanyangpolytechnicshs


Hearts

freedom
fun
shopping
outings
camwhoring
kboxing
hangingout
cuddlystuffs
chocolates
icecream
PINKblackwhite
family
cousins
friends


Desires

stay happy and carefree
be confident
stay optimistic
everyone around me to be safe
travel around the world


Calender

09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP
16 Sept- SHOPPING
18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE
19 Sept- sleepover
20 Sept- GENTING!
21 Sept- GENTING!
22 Sept- GENTING!
23 Sept- GENTING!
24 Sept- Gathering
18 Oct- Semester 2 starts


Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard




Affiliates

MY FACEBOOK:D

MY FRIENDSTER:D

♥amelia

♥anthony

♥bernice

♥brian

♥jeffery

♥krystal

♥kutti

♥lixuan

♥lovelle

♥rachelle

♥rachelle.private

♥terri

♥terry

♥tiongjun

♥weiyuan

♥yishi

♥yvonne

♥zhimin



Archives



Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.