|
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Last blogged @ 12:47 PM Went to zouk and phuture last night with zhixuan, aloysius, terri, sky and some friends of sky.
Its actually pretty nothing much. Its like drinking, dancing, loud music, super packed, loads of people. Basically, you will just get high. We went in at about 11pm. Drank. After the dancefloor was opened, we spent most of the time at the dancefloor, singing and moving to the beat. It was seriously super packed. Squeezing and pushing one another. There will be like guys trying to get fresh with you. Just ignore them and move away and they cant do anything. The music was deafening. But thats what made us high. We did not take too strong liquor. So its like pretty okay. I drank about 5 glasses and i did not feel anything at all. Martini and tequila. Tasted quite nice. I wore a white tube top yesterday. I thought white wont look that outstanding. And guess what? I didnt know the lighting there has the UV light effect. And my top was like glowing in the dark and became flourescent. LOL! Left at 4 plus am after everything ended. Took night rider home. Though the route was super long, it was quite fast as there isnt traffic and the bus didnt really stop. I reached home at about 5.45am. Washed up and went to bed. I actually stayed awake for over 24 hours and didnt feel sleepy at all. I woke up at 5am yeterday morning and i slept at only 6 plus am this morning. I was still super energise after everything. Didnt even catch a wink on the bus. And it was a big accomplishment for me to danced in heels for near 4 whole hours. ( I dont usually wear heels and I was in heels for about 8 hours yesterday.) Couldnt really walk properly after everything this morning. Not because of the alcohol, but because of the lactic acid build-up in my legs. I still prefer kbox-ing to clubbing (: Maybe because i am more comfortable with being together with the people i know without strangers all around. You can say that i am not sociable enough. Unless i am going with an entire group of friends to party, i dont think i will go clubbing again :x Okay. I shall be off to study now! |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |