At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Last blogged @ 3:12 PM

YAWN~


I am still sleepy after my 1 hr plus nap :( Woke up damn early this morning at 5am. Like normal schoolday. Struggled to wake up this morning as i slept late last night. Showered to force myself awake. Then i ended up siting in front of my fan at full blast to dry my hair while reading through my notes


I was so engrossed studying that i forgot the time. I was supposed to reach school at 7.45am. And i was still at home at 7.05am. So i chionged out of my house without even tying my hair and it started to rain, more and more heavily. Sian larh. Waited for the bus for quite long before i managed to board one. Trained to bouna then bused to school. I managed to reach school at 7.50am. Thankfully, i was on time.


The biology spa today was okay. I somehow spotted the topic and was reading it up this morning. But i couldnt really finish it on time. But it should be ok ba. I hope.


Trained home and went to supermarket to help my mum buy some stuffs before going home. Reached home at 11plus, got changed and went for my nap.


Just woke up a while ago. Going to meet rachelle out to study soon.





Disclaimer

#01: Hello!!~
#02: Feel free to visit my blog..
#03: Do tag before you leave:)



Profile

Photobucket

michelletohchyekian
nineteen
23041991
taurus
freethinker
single
pioneerprimary
nanhuahigh
anglochinesejuniorcollege
nanyangpolytechnicshs


Hearts

freedom
fun
shopping
outings
camwhoring
kboxing
hangingout
cuddlystuffs
chocolates
icecream
PINKblackwhite
family
cousins
friends


Desires

stay happy and carefree
be confident
stay optimistic
everyone around me to be safe
travel around the world


Calender

09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP
16 Sept- SHOPPING
18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE
19 Sept- sleepover
20 Sept- GENTING!
21 Sept- GENTING!
22 Sept- GENTING!
23 Sept- GENTING!
24 Sept- Gathering
18 Oct- Semester 2 starts


Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard




Affiliates

MY FACEBOOK:D

MY FRIENDSTER:D

♥amelia

♥anthony

♥bernice

♥brian

♥jeffery

♥krystal

♥kutti

♥lixuan

♥lovelle

♥rachelle

♥rachelle.private

♥terri

♥terry

♥tiongjun

♥weiyuan

♥yishi

♥yvonne

♥zhimin



Archives



Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.