|
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Last blogged @ 8:35 PM HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my didi, YOUKANG!~
Mixed emotions. Weird. I shouldnt be feeling so. But i dont know why i am. I hate this kind of feeling. Well, its not the first time. Hopefully i will be able to get over it soon. I was caught in the rain this morning while walking to school. I was almost reaching the school gate when it started pouring. I was less than 500m away from school (i think) and i ended up drenched. Wet from inside out, top to toe. So sad can? And spent almost the entire day in the air-conditioned classroom today. My pullover was wet too. So i was like freezing in class today =( Currently having an headache and i can feel that my flu is coming back. Oh mans! I hope i wont fall too sick. Our DEAR KENNETH put this up on the notice board at the back of our base class today. ![]() YES YES YES, do give me two tight slap on my face to wake me up. I have been dreaming too much lately, thinking of things i shouldnt be thinking of, doing things which i am not suppose to be doing and not doing things which i suppose to do. I so NEED to drag myself back to the reality before its all too late. MICHELLE, STUDY STUDY STUDY!! But apart from studying, we can still have some time for enjoyment yea? =X HARRY POTTER and the half-blood prince TOMORROW after school! ICE AGE 3 (in 3D) FRIDAY after school! Whee!~~ To end this post, here are some pictures taken yesterday afternoon, after our official class photoshoot (: 'CAR CHALLENGE' ![]() ![]() Aloysius . Zhimin . Me Jumpshot ONE ![]() Jumpshot TWO ![]() (success! we jumped only twice and both shots are not bad ^^) Me and Zhimin ( i know i am in some weird standing position, but who cares! xP) ![]() tata~ |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |