At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Last blogged @ 2:43 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NICK KOR!


Went to KBOX at jurong safra with my cousins; nick, lovelle and rachelle yesterday after school. Supposingly to help Nick to celebrate birthday as lovelle and rachelle couldnt make it this afternoon. The K session was a crazy one. YES, CRAZY. We were standing on the sofa more than half of the time. Took ALOT of photos which totally revealed our UNGLAMNESS. Like seriously. But i cant really be bothered. Whats important is that we had fun and enjoyed being unglam. Hahas (:


We went to pizza hut for dinner last night. 5 course meal. The food was not bad. Took quite a number of unglam shots at pizza hut too. We even spotted a waiter laughing at us when we were posing the stupid actions for the shots la.


Reached home at 9 plus pm. Was so tired yesterday after such a long day out.


I so totally screwed my Biology CA today. I cant seem to pen down my answers =( I studied for the test la. Haiis.


Going to Nick's place for BBQ later on tonight. Though i am quite lazy to go out now, very sleepy. But well, its his birthday.


I cant upload photos here. I am having some problem with blogger. The posting page is like totally out of place. I cannot even change my font colour now. I dunno if its just me having this problem or its the problem with the web itself.


Off to study before i go out~





Disclaimer

#01: Hello!!~
#02: Feel free to visit my blog..
#03: Do tag before you leave:)



Profile

Photobucket

michelletohchyekian
nineteen
23041991
taurus
freethinker
single
pioneerprimary
nanhuahigh
anglochinesejuniorcollege
nanyangpolytechnicshs


Hearts

freedom
fun
shopping
outings
camwhoring
kboxing
hangingout
cuddlystuffs
chocolates
icecream
PINKblackwhite
family
cousins
friends


Desires

stay happy and carefree
be confident
stay optimistic
everyone around me to be safe
travel around the world


Calender

09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP
16 Sept- SHOPPING
18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE
19 Sept- sleepover
20 Sept- GENTING!
21 Sept- GENTING!
22 Sept- GENTING!
23 Sept- GENTING!
24 Sept- Gathering
18 Oct- Semester 2 starts


Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard




Affiliates

MY FACEBOOK:D

MY FRIENDSTER:D

♥amelia

♥anthony

♥bernice

♥brian

♥jeffery

♥krystal

♥kutti

♥lixuan

♥lovelle

♥rachelle

♥rachelle.private

♥terri

♥terry

♥tiongjun

♥weiyuan

♥yishi

♥yvonne

♥zhimin



Archives



Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.