|
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Last blogged @ 8:11 PM SORRY. I am really sorry. I really believed you. I really cared for you. I really wanted you to be happy. I really tried to accept you. But I cant. I didnt want to hurt you. But i still did unknowingly. I really didnt mean to. I didnt want things to turn out this way. But well, this maybe better for both of us, you as well as me. I hope you dont give up on yourself. I hope you dont lose faith. I hope you dont lose trust. I hope that you will be okay. I hope that you will be happy. I hope that you will find someone else for you. Noone can take anything away from you. Only you can. Thats all i can say. The rest is really up to you. SORRY. |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |