|
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Last blogged @ 12:00 AM Baby kaden is down with a fever. High fever. His body temperature even hit 39.3 degrees celcius just now. Damn scary. Hope that he will be okay.
I was quite busy for the entire day today. Meet up with lovelle at JP in the noon to accompany her do some shopping. We shopped for the entire afternoon till evening. She bought quite alot of stuffs. But all at good bargain. Haha! Damn worth(: I only bought a skirt today. Its like so out of the blue, I have no idea why i bought it. Its like something i wont buy at all. If you know me, you shld know i am the shorts kind of girl. Haha. But i quite like the skirt. Its like brown black in colour, jeans kind of skirt. Its kinda short to me though. =X After our shopping spree, lovelle and i went back to my house. Reached home and spent most of time helping out my mum and coaxing kaden. It seriously hurts to see him feel so uncomfortable and we cant help relieve his uncomfort at all. =( I didnt study at all for the entire day. Feeling damn guilty for wasting my day away again. But i cant help it. I tend put family in front of everything. I realised i spent alot of my time on my family. Spending time with my mum, my cousins, my nephew, my brothers etc. Maybe i should learn to focus more on my schoolwork for this period of time till my a levels end. I am really scared i cant make it for A's. My results now is really quite pathetic. Oh well. I must really put in more time and effort on my studies. JIAYOU, JIAYOU, JIAYOUUS!!~ |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |