|
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Last blogged @ 5:59 PM Have been busy with prelims for the past few days. I had two papers a day for the past three days. I screwed them all up real badly. Oh mans! Finally, no paper today and i dont need to go to school. Had a really great and long sleep last night after the lack of sleep for the past few days. Felt so shuang this morning after the 10 hours of sleep i had. =D Woke up at 7am this morning and accompanied mummy to the temple to pay respects to my late grandparents. Its been quite some time since i last went there. Always unable to go due to school. I felt guilty. Had breakfast at mac with mummy and baby nephew And wow, my baby nephew can finish an enitre burger all by himself! I was shocked la. Thats a huge serving for a 13-month-old. Haha! I feel like K-ing. Oh mans! How i wish there isnt exams. I am so going to K after prelims. JIO ME TO K! Cant wait for prelims to be over. 我要唱下去!!~ LOLs! Math paper 2 tomorrow. Off to practice! |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |