|
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Last blogged @ 4:12 AM 4.12AM Must be wondering why i am blogging at such an unearthly hour. I just got home a while ago. Showered and currently waiting for my hair to dry before i go to sleep. Well, I didnt attend seniors' night yesterday. Hope all those who went for seniors' night have had fun! Instead I was at my brother's new flat helping him with the painting of his flat for the entire day. Haha. Weird right? Miss all the glamness and fun at prom and chose the unglam, dirty painting of my brother's new flat. Dont ask me why, cause i am wondering too. LOL! Feeling so tired now. And just a few days later, i will be painting my house too. SHAGz! I can already feel the lactic acid build up in my limbs and back. And i am still not done with the packing of my room when my house's renovation is like starting on the 16th. Oh no! I have been like torturing myself since after a levels. Like doing all the very weird, tiring and energy consuming stuffs. First, it was the night cycling. Then, it was the standard chartered marathon volunteer. And now, its the painting of my brother's flat. Moreover, all these are done overnight. I havent been really sleeping for about an entire week already. Crapz!~ I should really stop torturing myself, though i doubt i can :( Busy busy weeks ahead! More packing, more painting, more cleaning, more arranging and designing, and i am starting work. SHINGZ! Sorry to all those people who tried asking me out for these few days and the past few days. I am like really busy currently. I promise to meet up with you guys soon kayys? After this very hectic period for me. I will ask you guys out then :) I am really tired! And after typing for so long my hair is still wet. Argh!~ My bed is like seducing me now. Okay, i give in. Heck, gonna sleep with my hair damp. Cannot stand it le. YAWN~ I will just sleep lying flat with my face down. =X Nights! (though it going to be morning already) |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |