|
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Last blogged @ 9:23 PM SHINGZ, I AM SO SHAGGZ !~
I am finally here to blog! Or rather i am finally energetic enough to blog. Firstly, A LEVELS IS OFFICIALLY OVVVEERRRR! Whee ~ At last something to be happy about. So no more mugging for quite a period of time. Life finally. Just the thought of not having to touch any notes for like near half a year. Woah, SHIOK ar. YAY! Secondly, Class chalet! It was a great get together time. Stayed for all 3 days 2 nights. Had class bbq on the first day. BBQ is like a must have thing for the class. Our class gathering is like always revolving around BBQ. LOL! Almost the entire class was here for the BBQ. After the BBQ, some of us went for night cycling. Like a huge 'gang' of 11 people. We cycled the entire East Park Connector. Its was like crazy, SERIOUSLY. We cycled from 11 plus pm till 7 plus am the next morning. I didnt even know why i agreed to go. As in i havent cycled for the last 10 years i think. I never really cycled before, not to say such long distance. We cycled from our chalet at downtown east towards Tampines and Kembangan to ECP and then to Changi and back to Pasir Ris. CRAZZY! Our butts, thighs, knees, arms all ache and hurt like siao after the cycling. And i couldnt really cycle, thats the worst part. But thankfully i didnt have any major injury and i didnt fall off my bike. I just wanna tell the cycling people, THANK YOU EVERYONE for looking out for me throughout the entire journey. I know i scare alot of you. Hahas. The second day was like super SHAG. All of us aching, spent most of the time resting. So the second day was like eat, sleep, watch movie and arcade. We all watched NEW MOON together. I think its not bad. Maybe coz i didnt read the book. But well, you cant deny the fact that there are many HOT GUYS in the show. HAHAHA! Drank Vodka at night. Though was didnt really drink much. Everyone was super shag. So yea. Its like once we enter the room, someone will be like dozing off. Last day, we all were up early. Went to the pasir ris park together. We wanted to see the sun rise but well, obviously we didnt managed to see it. Only see the sky turning from dark to bright. LOLs. then we went back to shower and packed up. Went for breakfast and camwhored at the shopping mall. After which we went back to our room and camwhored again before we checked out. Though we didnt really have much activites planned, it was still a great time for us all to get together. At least we all spent 3 days together, staying, talking, slacking, stoning, sleeping in the same room. xD Thirdly, Standard Chartered Marathon 09. I went as a volunteer together with rachelle. Was at one of the drink stations giving out 100 plus. Its was really tiring. I didnt expect it to be so tough. We were allocated to one of the drink stations at ECP, near the loop, at about halfway through the 42km marathon. It was still okay at first until the large swamp of runners coming in at the same time. It was like damn crowded. We couldnt even stop to take a breathe. Couldnt fill sufficient cups in time for all the people. Drinks were like spilling all over my shirt. I was wet with sticky 100 plus drink la. and people grabbing cups from my hands. I dunno how many hands grabbed my hands this morning. Like totally chaotic. Clearing up was the worst. We have cups all over the two sides of the lane. Like really piles of cups. But it was a great experience after all. Tiring but fulfilling. I am still so freaking tired. Havent really been sleeping since weds, the day before my last paper and chalet, till like today. I am so going to sleep early tonight. Exhausted. My back and arms are still aching now. And i miss my bed far too much! Hahas. XD |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |