At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Last blogged @ 1:18 AM

ELLES


What happened? I thought we were the closest? I thought we were the strongest? Where are all the promises we made? Where is our JIEMEIs spirit? I always thought kinship is the strongest tie that cannot be broken any way. Isn't it? Or am i wrong to think so?


Sorry, i really didn't want to blog about this actually. I didn't want to interfere. I didn't want to bother. But i can't, i realised i had to say something. All simply because i care. I STILL CARE. So fuck it, if ELLES is really going to be destroyed because of this, so be it. I've got nothing to say.


Hey FUCKTARD. Yes, its YOU. You know who you are. I don't like you. I don't like to be anywhere near you. And i don't like anyone near me to be near you. We all hate you. So be smart and fuck off! You came back and you ruined everything. You are nothing but a destroyer. You jolly well know that she treasures us alot. But yet, you came in and you affected us. WOW! Isn't it amazing? The insignificant YOU actually ruined everything we had between us. I despise you. I am utmost disgusted by you, FREAK. And once again, FUCK OFF!


A few days back, I was discussing with one of my colleagues about LOVE. She told me something that her cousin asked her about. And now, i ask the same thing.


ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH THE PERSON YOU ARE 'IN LOVE WITH'?
OR
ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH BEING IN LOVE?



Every now and then we do feel some kind of emptiness. The feeling of being lonely, not having anyone. Sometimes we wish that we do have someone. Someone to be there for us, someone to hold us when we need that extra support, someone to whisper sweet nothings to us, someone to love us. Who doesnt like the affection? Who doesnt like being loved? But despite all these, Love is not a fantasy, we have to be realistic. Is that someone THE ONE? Is that someone deserved to be given a chance to be THE ONE? Is that someone good enough to be THE ONE? Is that someone even possible to be THE ONE?

Because we know, HE IS NOT THE ONE AND WILL NEVER BE.






Disclaimer

#01: Hello!!~
#02: Feel free to visit my blog..
#03: Do tag before you leave:)



Profile

Photobucket

michelletohchyekian
nineteen
23041991
taurus
freethinker
single
pioneerprimary
nanhuahigh
anglochinesejuniorcollege
nanyangpolytechnicshs


Hearts

freedom
fun
shopping
outings
camwhoring
kboxing
hangingout
cuddlystuffs
chocolates
icecream
PINKblackwhite
family
cousins
friends


Desires

stay happy and carefree
be confident
stay optimistic
everyone around me to be safe
travel around the world


Calender

09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP
16 Sept- SHOPPING
18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE
19 Sept- sleepover
20 Sept- GENTING!
21 Sept- GENTING!
22 Sept- GENTING!
23 Sept- GENTING!
24 Sept- Gathering
18 Oct- Semester 2 starts


Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard




Affiliates

MY FACEBOOK:D

MY FRIENDSTER:D

♥amelia

♥anthony

♥bernice

♥brian

♥jeffery

♥krystal

♥kutti

♥lixuan

♥lovelle

♥rachelle

♥rachelle.private

♥terri

♥terry

♥tiongjun

♥weiyuan

♥yishi

♥yvonne

♥zhimin



Archives



Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.