|
Monday, March 29, 2010
Last blogged @ 11:45 PM CUT, RE-REBONDED and TREATMENT-ED my hair today!
Thanks to my 大嫂. Now, I can finally bid farewell to my annoying split ends and dry hair. Teehee! xD But at the same time I have to say goodbye to my long hair. My hair is like at least 4 inches shorter now. =/ Haven't been working lately, now that I resigned full time Naughty G and is only a casual part timer at USS. Been spending most of my days home thinking through things, slacking, watching shows/dramas/movies that I have missed due to the mugging for A levels. I am now watching Gossip Girl from season 1 onwards. Finished season 1 within 3 days and is starting on season 2 now. Soon I will be catching up with season 3! =D I haven't been blogging in the past few days. Not that nothing much happened. But my mind was preoccupied with stuffs and I don't really have the mood to blog. Or rather, I do have alot in mind that I wanted to blog about. But I didn't know how to start and put the right words all together. In fact, my mind is still drifting here and there now. Thinking through alot of things. I am so in a state of mess. Everything in my life is like jumbled up, entangling and messy. I have got to find some way to untangle and sort out all these small pieces lying all around, to put them together like a puzzle. And I think actually the best way for me now is to take one thing at a time slowly, maybe as time passes, each puzzle piece will become clearer and come together itself. My application to NYP is successful. I am posted to Diagnostic Radiography. Its one of the three choices that I applied for. But not the one that I preferred and its actually the least preferred. Oh wells. Currently still in the midst of deciding whether I should take up this course. But I will definitely try appealing into either Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy. Meanwhile, there is just soooo much to settle for enrolment into NYP. Medical checkup, financial aid, school fees, notebook loan, ezlink card, more forms, more copies of documents. All these by 5th April. Oh mans.. Oh, I havent mention did I? I dialed 999 for the first time in my life two days back! xP I met up with Rachelle for badminton that night. Yes, badmintion! Loves x) We were playing at the badminton court below my flat as usual when we heard something slammed onto the ground out of the sudden. It sounded loud and we were pretty sure it was from somewhere high as the thing landed really hard onto the ground and broke into pieces. Ignoring it, we continued with our game. And after playing for another 15 minutes or so, Rachelle saw another plastic bag filled with things being thrown down again from some apartment from the hdb flat behind me where I was standing. This time it landed louder than before. The plastic bag being white and big, it was clearly visble and it landed only about a meter away from me. After which, we decided to stop our game for a while and sat at the side of the court to chit chat. As we were talking, we witnessed more items being thrown down from the hdb flat, each one smashing down with increasing frequency, till the rate of things being thrown one after another almost immediately. The throwing of things continued non stop for at least 20 minutes until we decided to call the police. The things being thrown down included toy sword, bags, glass, compact discs etc. We didnt even dare to walk near that area where the things landed to have a closer look. So all we could do was to try locate which apartment was the items being thrown from. It was very dark, about 10 plus at night already then. And locating the apartment wasn't easy, especially from where we were sitting. As we were locating the apartment at the side of the court, a broken flying compact disc came flying in our direction. We were almost disfigured or maybe even murdered larh! Luckily our reaction was pretty fast. The throwing of things some only after quite some time. Thankfully no one was hurt. And the policemen took quite some time to come to the location. And one of the policemen happen to be Rachelle's cousin from her paternal side. Uber qiao =.='' Please don't mistaken us as complain queens. We are being good and considerate citizens okayy? Hahas! Actually, we just wanted to do something more out of the norm, maybe interesting. And obviously, we wanted to give the residents some kind of warning la. Learn to take their kids in hand. What had happened could have cost a live or not injuries okay! Dangerous act. The bag of don't know what almost hit my head. And rachelle was almost disfigured by that flying broken compact disc. So scaryy~ Alrights, I ended up with such a long post relating that incident. I shall be off to continue watching Gossip Girl ! xD |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |