|
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Last blogged @ 10:18 PM BOOHOO! I am down with a flu. =(
School has been pretty fulfilling. 时间过得很充实. I feel happy back to school once again, studying. I have been learning alot of new things in school. My modules for this semester includes Anatomy and Physiology, Sociology, Medical Radiation Science and Radiation Physics. Yes, PHYSICS. My course is alot more on physics rather than biology. And I shall overcome PHYSICS. PHYSICS, you wait and see, I am so going to conquer you! Wahahaha~ I took up the elective module on the Appreciation of Drama and Films. I know its like kinda weird for me to take up that elective. But well, I didnt have much choice. I just so happen to fall asleep while waiting for the selection of the elective modules. And when I woke up, most of the modules are already fully taken up. Cant help it, I was on medication and dozed off. Oh well, it does sounds pretty interesting though. =D I am AH LIAN. hahaha~ |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |