|
Friday, April 23, 2010
Last blogged @ 10:57 PM I am finally back here to blog. I was really busy for the past week. Just so many things happened. Everything clashed together. =/
Today I turned NINETEEN. It is my birthday. But this is one of the worst birthdays I have ever had. Because I am totally not in the mood or the position to celebrate at all. Just last Friday, my grandfather passed away. He left us. He didn’t manage to make it through his surgery. Maybe it is better for him this way. No need to suffer anymore pain. For if he were to make it through the surgery, his life wouldn’t be the same anymore either. And that sort of life is definitely not one that he would like to live with. But even so, it is a pain to lose him. He lived with us. And it is really hard to not think about him no longer around. There are just so many little things in the house that reminds us of him. His favourite seat, his room, his stuffs, the things he used to do, his catchphrase, the Taiwan dramas that he couldn’t finish watching. Everything just happened so suddenly. I never thought this day would come this early. The funeral was 5 days long. And so I missed 2 days of school. The first 2 days of school. How coincidental. I joined my class only on Wednesday. I have really friendly and warm classmates. Hit off with them quite well. Just the second day knowing each other, we already went out shopping together. Glad that I have really nice classmates. The lecturers are pretty fun and interesting too. I didn’t exactly miss much during the 2 days of absence. I am getting more or less familiarized with the campus. I am also starting to get used to travelling to YCK every morning. Everything is pretty much fine now. Yesterday, my pet dog, Happy, left us too. She passed away too. She has been with the family for 7 years since my brother brought her home from the previous owner. Tragic comes one after another. She had been sick too, almost for a month already. Maybe she is getting on her age. Painful. Life and death is unavoidable and unpredictable. Cherish what you have now. Don’t live your life with regrets. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. Though I can’t celebrate my birthday, it is much appreciated. ♥ |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |