At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Last blogged @ 9:55 PM

I finally got my NYP enrolment package today! Like seriously finally. Have been waiting for this package for several weeks already. Especially after Rachelle got hers, I have been checking my mailbox twice daily until today. What a long wait. I looked so desperate for the package.


Now that I received the package, this late, I have so much to complete by 5th April. Its already 3rd April today. And today is a Saturday. NYP hotline closed, UOB banks closed, Medical Clinics closed. And the saddest thing is that they will only be opened on Monday, the 5th, the deadline. Spell S-H-I-T. *Faints*


So now, I cant seem to do anything until Monday morning. Can't even do the online application since I have yet make payment for my course fees. Guess all I can do now is to fill in the documents that is required to be submitted by the 5th. And wait till Monday.


Things to do on Monday if i want to finish everything in time.
1. Call NYP at 8
2. Call Medical Clinic to see if i can book an appointment
3. Head down to UOB for fees payment
4. Go for Medical Examination
5. Rush home to complete Online Enrolment
6. Finish up whatever documents required
7. Go down to NYP to hand in the required documents personally


SHINGZ! And to think I was supposed to go pay respect to my late grandparents on the 5th for Qing Ming. Cuiis. And gathering with my ex colleagues in the evening. Its gonna be a busy busy day for me. Really hope NYP will extend my deadline for a few days. =/





Disclaimer

#01: Hello!!~
#02: Feel free to visit my blog..
#03: Do tag before you leave:)



Profile

Photobucket

michelletohchyekian
nineteen
23041991
taurus
freethinker
single
pioneerprimary
nanhuahigh
anglochinesejuniorcollege
nanyangpolytechnicshs


Hearts

freedom
fun
shopping
outings
camwhoring
kboxing
hangingout
cuddlystuffs
chocolates
icecream
PINKblackwhite
family
cousins
friends


Desires

stay happy and carefree
be confident
stay optimistic
everyone around me to be safe
travel around the world


Calender

09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP
16 Sept- SHOPPING
18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE
19 Sept- sleepover
20 Sept- GENTING!
21 Sept- GENTING!
22 Sept- GENTING!
23 Sept- GENTING!
24 Sept- Gathering
18 Oct- Semester 2 starts


Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard




Affiliates

MY FACEBOOK:D

MY FRIENDSTER:D

♥amelia

♥anthony

♥bernice

♥brian

♥jeffery

♥krystal

♥kutti

♥lixuan

♥lovelle

♥rachelle

♥rachelle.private

♥terri

♥terry

♥tiongjun

♥weiyuan

♥yishi

♥yvonne

♥zhimin



Archives



Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.