|
Friday, April 2, 2010
Last blogged @ 7:26 PM Its Good Friday!~
Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday. Students without schools, working adults without work, not that it matters to me. Everyday seems to be the same for me now, since there isnt school nor work. So yea.. Stayed home the entire day today. Just slacking around, reading book, watched dramas, lazed around doing pretty much nothing. Not that no one asked me out. I turned down offers to hang out, movies and k. I am actually free, but not free to go out or maybe its the wrong people asking me out. =/ I have no idea why. But I am sort of moody, grumpy, irritated, pissed - everything that is negative, lately. I don't feel like going out, and I don't feel good staying home either. But since I won't feel good anyway, in or out, I would rather stay in. At times, uncontrollably, I just let out my emotions with a random "ARGHH!", hoping to feel better after which. But it doesn't really seem to work. I hate it. ARGH. |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |