At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Last blogged @ 1:45 AM

Just a fraction of your love
Fills the air
And I fall in love with you
All over again
Ohh

You're the light that feeds the sun
In my world
I'd face a thousand years of pain
For my girl


Out of all the things in life
That I could fear
The only thing that would hurt me
Is if you weren't here
Woah

I don't wanna go back
To just being one half of the equation
Do you understand what I'm sayin'?

Girl without you I'm lost
Can't face this compass at heart
Between me and love

You're the common denominator
oh, oh, ohh, oh

You're the common denominator
oh, oh, ohh, oh

Before your love was low
Playing girls was my high
You change the game that would put
My cot in the side
Aye

When broken hearts rise up to say
Love is a lie
You and I would stand to be multiplied
Yeah

Out of all the things in life
That I could fear, Yeah
The only thing that would hurt me
Is if you weren't here, here, here
Yeahhh

I don't wanna go back
To just being one half of the equation
You understand what I'm sayin'?
(do you understand?)

Girl, without you I'm lost
Can't fix this compass at heart
Between me and love

You're the common denominator
oh, oh, ohh, oh

You're the common denominator
oh, oh, ohh, oh

I can't imagine life without your touch
Every kiss that you give
You fill me up
And to all the heart achin'
Jealous females hatein'
Imma hold it down for you
You, oh, woah

You're the common denominator
Oh, yeah, woah

I don't wanna go back
I don't wanna go back
To just being one half of the equation
(half of the equation)
You understand what I'm saying?
(woahh, ohh, ohh, woahh)

Girl, without you I'm lost
Can't fix this compass at heart
Between me and love
(between me and love)

You're the common denominator
Oh, oh, ohhh, oh

You're the common denominator
Oh, oh, ohhh, oh

Just a fraction of your love
Fills the air
And I fall in love with you
All over again






how sweet!
=)





Disclaimer

#01: Hello!!~
#02: Feel free to visit my blog..
#03: Do tag before you leave:)



Profile

Photobucket

michelletohchyekian
nineteen
23041991
taurus
freethinker
single
pioneerprimary
nanhuahigh
anglochinesejuniorcollege
nanyangpolytechnicshs


Hearts

freedom
fun
shopping
outings
camwhoring
kboxing
hangingout
cuddlystuffs
chocolates
icecream
PINKblackwhite
family
cousins
friends


Desires

stay happy and carefree
be confident
stay optimistic
everyone around me to be safe
travel around the world


Calender

09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP
16 Sept- SHOPPING
18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE
19 Sept- sleepover
20 Sept- GENTING!
21 Sept- GENTING!
22 Sept- GENTING!
23 Sept- GENTING!
24 Sept- Gathering
18 Oct- Semester 2 starts


Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard




Affiliates

MY FACEBOOK:D

MY FRIENDSTER:D

♥amelia

♥anthony

♥bernice

♥brian

♥jeffery

♥krystal

♥kutti

♥lixuan

♥lovelle

♥rachelle

♥rachelle.private

♥terri

♥terry

♥tiongjun

♥weiyuan

♥yishi

♥yvonne

♥zhimin



Archives



Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.