|
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Last blogged @ 5:28 PM Happy Labour Day to all!
I am still sick. =/ I guess it is most likely due to the sudden change in my lifestyle, and my body cant adapt to the changes just yet. The start of the school term right following sleepless nights at my grandfather's funeral. I didnt expect Poly life to be so hectic. Long days which led to information being overloaded most of the time. But well, at least it is enjoyable. The things taught is school is pretty enriching and interesting. I love DR1002! =) I should say our class is quited bonded. Having loads of fun in school. I think class spirit does matters alot in a class. For we are going to spend the rest of our 3 years in NYP together as a whole. Just imagine if we spend the next three years of long days without laughters in class and everyone being just an individual but not a whole. Oh no!~ So yea, more class bonding is needed. =D Class group, class outings! |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |