|
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Last blogged @ 11:19 PM The weather lately is sooo freaking hot! Its really hard to get to sleep with such weather. =(
I managed to catch Ip man 2 with some of my classmates @ AMK hub last Wednesday. Great movie. 4 stars! It is really heartening and touching to see that the passion for something can make one sacrifice anything for it, even if it is his life he is betting on. Loads of kungfu scene, nice moves. And also, cute guys in the show! ;) Went to SGH this saturday. Toured around the Department of Diagnostic Radiography of SGH. We got the chance to see the different machines, CT scanners, IVR, MRI etc.. And also have a look of how our future working environment would be like. It is kinda cool. And the machines are really amazing. Technology today can do wonders! Like seriously. Had a K session at Topone ktv with some of my classmates after the SGH trip. Its been months since I last k-ed. Was sort of pitchy but who cares! What matter most is that I have had fun. Loves! ♥ And I should say our 大哥大 of the class can sing quite well! 果然真长不露! Hahaha.. Good stuffs dont last long. School is becoming more and more tiring. Maybe because of the increasing stress accompanied with my daily long travelling time. Tests coming up every week. There is like ALOT to study just within such short timeframe. It seems as if I have just started school. But we have already covered so much. So many topics and modules to study for. =/ This module is really rather taxing. I have been staying back in school till 9pm in the library to study everyday. And its only first year sem 1. I have never study so hard before in my entire life. Not even in my JC days. JC was alot of playing and slacking around. I havelearnt from my A levels and now I need to be consistent in my studies. =X But at least I have started to like diagnostic radiography. A cool course. I like what I am studying now. And I am so going to overcome whatever that is in my way. =) The Thomas Theorem, self fulfilling prophecy. I will ACE radiation physics! =) Love me, will you? |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |