At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Last blogged @ 12:27 AM

WOOTS!


I realized that my posts are getting further and further apart. I haven’t blogged for over two weeks! =/ And as the pause gets longer, I have also became increasingly lazier to blog. There seems to be soooooo much to blog about that I have no idea where to start from and what to start with. Many a times, I sign in to blogger. Don’t how where to start blogging from and signed out again without posting anything. I shall really make it to point to blog on a weekly basis, at the least once a week.


School is getting really busy and stress is building up. Tests are coming up one after another and project presentation is nearing. To date, its 3 down and 2 more to go for this semester! Persevere and Gambateh! GPA > 3.5! I CAN DO IT, WE CAN DO IT! *winkwink*


This time round, I shall really work towards my goal and not give up half way. I am going to be consistent. I am going to work hard. I will excel. Still staying in the library everyday after school to study. More study sessions during the weekends with my lovelies. =D


But at the midst of working hard, I didn't forget about playing and having fun too. FYI, I still do have a life!


Just within the last two weeks, I went KBOX with my classmates twice! Once with my beloved project groupmates and another with the big group of class enthusiasts! Seems like my new classmates do like singing just like me. I feel so happy that I have more kakis to k with now. HAHA! There will be more movie sessions, BBQ session, Buffet coming up too! We really do know how to enjoy life huh? LOL!



Cousins gathering this coming friday too! =D


Finally, I have received my new LAPPY! It is really CHIO. Like really really CHIO. Fujitsu. METALLIC PINK! SHINY KEYBOARD! PRETTY TTM! HAHAHAHA! LOVES. ♥ ♥ ♥












p.s. Self fulfulling prophecy really works! XOXO





Disclaimer

#01: Hello!!~
#02: Feel free to visit my blog..
#03: Do tag before you leave:)



Profile

Photobucket

michelletohchyekian
nineteen
23041991
taurus
freethinker
single
pioneerprimary
nanhuahigh
anglochinesejuniorcollege
nanyangpolytechnicshs


Hearts

freedom
fun
shopping
outings
camwhoring
kboxing
hangingout
cuddlystuffs
chocolates
icecream
PINKblackwhite
family
cousins
friends


Desires

stay happy and carefree
be confident
stay optimistic
everyone around me to be safe
travel around the world


Calender

09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP
16 Sept- SHOPPING
18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE
19 Sept- sleepover
20 Sept- GENTING!
21 Sept- GENTING!
22 Sept- GENTING!
23 Sept- GENTING!
24 Sept- Gathering
18 Oct- Semester 2 starts


Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard




Affiliates

MY FACEBOOK:D

MY FRIENDSTER:D

♥amelia

♥anthony

♥bernice

♥brian

♥jeffery

♥krystal

♥kutti

♥lixuan

♥lovelle

♥rachelle

♥rachelle.private

♥terri

♥terry

♥tiongjun

♥weiyuan

♥yishi

♥yvonne

♥zhimin



Archives



Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.