|
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Last blogged @ 10:48 PM Shag 死了!
Managed to watch Shrek Forever After @ amk hub last friday with a couple of my lovely classmates; hwen, paige, jane and saab. Its like super nice! Great show. Touching as ever. Cat-astrophe and Ri-donkey-lous! Sweet~ 4 stars! After the movie, we walked around the mall and went for dessert at Fish and Co. Thanks Saab for the treat! =) Met up with my cousins on friday night for dinner; Rachelle, Jason, Jeff, Nick and Ashlyn. Jacks' place @ cwp. Had dinner and chit chatted in there till abt 10 plus before we headed for Yew Tee Macs. Chit chatted and crapped while we were helping rachelle with some craftworks that she had to complete. Nice catching up with each other. We stayed out all the way till about one am before Nick sent us home respectively. Woke up super early on Saturday morning for work. I spent the entire of my weekend at Suntec Convention hall this week working. Helped my ex manager in the Asian Investment Conference and Exhibition. Rather easy job, slack. But had to stand for long hours. And considering the fact that I haven't work in months, it was really tiring. My legs ache like TOTALLY. I keep forgetting the fact that tomorrow is actually a schoolday. Because I haven't had a proper rest at all this weekend. I will usually sleep in later on the weekends as a form of reward for myself, for all the hard work I have done for the week. But this weekend, I spent two long days at work. Both days having to wake up early. Exhausted TTM. I want my rest. =/ Two tests next week. And I haven't had the time to start on them. Radiation Physics and Medical Radiation Science. Wish me luck! =P It has been so far so good. Hope that things will continue this way, XOXO! |
Disclaimer #01: Hello!!~ #02: Feel free to visit my blog.. #03: Do tag before you leave:) Profile ![]() michelletohchyekian nineteen 23041991 taurus freethinker single pioneerprimary nanhuahigh anglochinesejuniorcollege nanyangpolytechnicshs Hearts freedom fun shopping outings camwhoring kboxing hangingout cuddlystuffs chocolates icecream PINKblackwhite family cousins friends Desires stay happy and carefree be confident stay optimistic everyone around me to be safe travel around the world Calender
09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP 16 Sept- SHOPPING 18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE 19 Sept- sleepover 20 Sept- GENTING! 21 Sept- GENTING! 22 Sept- GENTING! 23 Sept- GENTING! 24 Sept- Gathering 18 Oct- Semester 2 starts Jukebox
Tagboard Affiliates MY FACEBOOK:D MY FRIENDSTER:D ♥amelia ♥anthony ♥bernice ♥brian ♥jeffery ♥krystal ♥kutti ♥lixuan ♥lovelle ♥rachelle ♥rachelle.private ♥terri ♥terry ♥tiongjun ♥weiyuan ♥yishi ♥yvonne ♥zhimin Archives Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |