At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Last blogged @ 11:28 PM

Whee!~ Finally, the long awaited mid semester break is here. I so so so need a break from everything. School's getting really stressful and hectic. Signs of falling sick again. =/ Two weeks of holidays, just what I need! =D


I have enjoyed lazing my past two days away. Don't need to touch any notes or do anything in particular. Simply wonderful!


I watched the horror movie, A Nightmare on Elm Street, with my a group of my classmates last Friday. Though the movie wasn't really that scary, I sort of freaked out. Maybe due to the fact that all those who went were girls. We kind of scare each other. =/ Killings. Sick. The plot was quite stupid. But the show was average on the whole. Typical english horror movie. 3 stars.


Went prawning with my family on Saturday night. I was more of a spectator though, watching my brothers and my kor's friends prawn. Their catch was quite good. I didnt even manage to prawn a single one. No prawning skill nor luck. =X So all I had to do is to eat. Didnt even have too bbq the prawns. Just eat. HAHAHA! xD


Gonna start on my project and study from tomorrow on!



Gambateh!





Disclaimer

#01: Hello!!~
#02: Feel free to visit my blog..
#03: Do tag before you leave:)



Profile

Photobucket

michelletohchyekian
nineteen
23041991
taurus
freethinker
single
pioneerprimary
nanhuahigh
anglochinesejuniorcollege
nanyangpolytechnicshs


Hearts

freedom
fun
shopping
outings
camwhoring
kboxing
hangingout
cuddlystuffs
chocolates
icecream
PINKblackwhite
family
cousins
friends


Desires

stay happy and carefree
be confident
stay optimistic
everyone around me to be safe
travel around the world


Calender

09 Sept- REBEL
13 Sept- NYP
16 Sept- SHOPPING
18 Sept- MARRINA BARRAGE
19 Sept- sleepover
20 Sept- GENTING!
21 Sept- GENTING!
22 Sept- GENTING!
23 Sept- GENTING!
24 Sept- Gathering
18 Oct- Semester 2 starts


Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard




Affiliates

MY FACEBOOK:D

MY FRIENDSTER:D

♥amelia

♥anthony

♥bernice

♥brian

♥jeffery

♥krystal

♥kutti

♥lixuan

♥lovelle

♥rachelle

♥rachelle.private

♥terri

♥terry

♥tiongjun

♥weiyuan

♥yishi

♥yvonne

♥zhimin



Archives



Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.